Sunday 21 February 2021

Thanks a BOT | Magengo Designs DT post

 Hi Everyone !! Anushree here

I am back on the blog with this super cute box card. I have used Robots-love stamp set from Magengo Designs





I used MFT box card making dies to make this box card. Pattern papers are from DCVW.

I printed my SVG file of the stamp set and colored using Alcohol Markers. I adhered these images using OHP sheet strips so that it looks transparent.

Sentiment is all die cut again.

Hope you enjoyed this card.

Stamp set used

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to
Making Box cards and doing Copic coloring is my my fav technique.


Challenge #158 – Sentiment Spotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.