Tuesday 16 February 2021

Balloon Bash

Hello Friends,

I have this super cute rainbow colored birthday card for today. I have used Uniko Balloon Bash Stamp set for my card clubbed with slimline die from Studio Katia and birthday sentiment die from Create A Smile.


To make my card, I cut white card stock with slimline dies and then I adhered some leftover colored strips in the background creating another rainbow.

I stamped balloons in rainbow pattern using different shades of distress inks.

I stamped sentiment Happy and Birthday is a die cut with Create A Smile dies.

I finished my card with some coordinating enamel dots.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card here



 

9 comments:

  1. Such fun - balloons AND rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! So festive with the balloons and the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing your talents in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anushree, what's more perfect as a balloon for birthday? Multicoloured balloons for sure as on your wonderful card.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card. The balloons are so bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining in on Uniko's Birthday fun. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.