Monday 15 February 2021

Hello Sunshine !! No Coloring Card

Hi Friends,

I challenged myself for a NO COLORING card...for a person like me who can't do without coloring,this card was quite challenging  but definitely fun at the same time.

I have used Spots and Stripes Pattern papers from Sugarpea designs and stamps are from MFT.


I simply cut strips of pattern paper and arranged as shown.Sentiment and images are stamped and die cut with coordinating dies. I completed m card with some enamel dots.

Gosh.this does look easy and quick but I really had to brainstorm for the whole design to come along.

Hope you enjoyed my card too.

Thanks for stopping  by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am inspired by and playing along the following

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.