Wednesday 10 February 2021

Bunny Special | Newton's Nook Designs

Hi Friends, 

I have this fun cute Bunny Love card for the ongoing season of LOVE.

I have used Newton's Nook Designs "Hop into Spring stamp set"


To make my card, I have used some pattern paper as my base and diecut.

That cute bunny is water colored and the heart in the background is masked and distressed in Squeezed Lemonade ink.

I completed my cards in some ribbon and cute diamonds to embellish.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along


I got inspired by the pinks and yellow in the moodboard.
I love this initiative by Lori and her friends spreading awareness about Turner Syndrome. 

Turner Syndrome is a genetic disorder where a female is born missing all or part of her second X chromosome leaving her with life-long medical issues and learning disabilities.

You can read more about it in the link mentioned above.



 

16 comments:

  1. So adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to interpret the Inky Paws sketch! The distressing around the heat is a wonderful and your bunny is so cute! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anushee, Thank you for sharing your playful creation! Your help to spread awareness of Turner Syndrome is appreciated. Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable bunny! I love your fun card! Thanks for joining us in spreading awareness of Turner Syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! I love the colors and it's even better that it's for a good cause! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. Thanks for sharing the love at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.