Saturday 6 February 2021

Springtime Wishes with SugarPea Designs

 Hi Everyone !!

Spring is knocking at our doors, I have this cute card made using SugarPea Designs stamp set " Sprout, Bloom Grow stamp set.



To make my card, I took a lavender color base and adhered a white card stock which is little smaller than that.

Next I took a diecut on handmade kraft paper with MFT stitched Collage Frame Die and adhered after putting torned washi tape strips.

I colored all m images using Altenew water color markers and all stamping is done using MFT black ink.

I completed my card with enamel dots.

Hope you liked my card.

I am inspired by


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.