Thursday 18 February 2021

Altered Box | Love Theme | Little Birdie Crafts

 Hi Friends,

Recycling, Altering an unused old item is what we need today for having a cleaner and greener environment.

I have this lovely altered box for you all today. I have used all products from Little Birdie Crafts for my project. I gifted this box to my Valentine, my husband. He really cherished it.

Sharing some pics with you




My theme for the box was ROMANCE as I was making for my husband. My sentiment is reflects my feelings for him.

I have a video tutorial for this box on how I made it

Do watch it, and leave love and feedback.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am entering my project to

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/february-2021-main-challenge-romance.html


I added textures with sparkle paste and Heavy gel

I have used my favorite technique of layering here.



9 comments:

  1. This is SO SO SO pretty. Thank you so very much for sharing this in our challenge. It was an absolute treat for my eyes, and I thank you for playing along. God bless you as you create and share your wonderful art.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I love your creativity! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the texture you added to the top. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at MTW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! ❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you so much for joining us at
    More Than Words this month!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ! Thank you for joining us at MTW Challenge Vidhi Jadeja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.