Sunday 7 February 2021

Special Day !! Magengo DT post

Hi Everyone !!

I am back on the blog with a beautiful card inspiring you all . Have you checked new release by Magengo Designs . It's just so adorable and has such fun stamp sets to play with.

I have this Slimline Birthday card for today using Birthday-Scout stamp set


I printed my SVG file on Neenah cardstock and colored the images using Copics markers. The slimline card in the base is all die cut.


I also distressed the bottom of the scene in cracked pistachio distress ink to give light green grass effect.


I added the sentiment and all images are adhered as shown.

I have used

Hope you are inspired.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.