Wednesday 23 June 2021

Sweet Stuff Surprise Card | Heffy Doodle

Hi Friends,

I love sending surprises along with my cards. This time I tried making a cute surprise in my card only.

I have got a pull tab card which converts to a bookmark...isn't it fun?

Here's my card



 I have used Sweet Stuff and Pull Tab add On stamp set from Heffy doodle.

All coloring is done using Karin Markers.

On Kraft paper, I have done pencil coloring.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am linking my card to

1 comment:

  1. This is DARLING, and looks yummy enough to eat (well, not really, but you know what I mean). I love the pull out bookmark. How creative and fun. Thank you SO much for sharing your amazing art in our challenges. Your creativity is always so wonderful to see. have a great and creative week!
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.