Thursday 24 June 2021

No stamping card | Altenew

Hello Everyone ! 

Playing with floral stamps is always so much fun. For today's card I decided to ditch all my stamps and try some of my new supplies from Altenew.

I have used Angled Mosaic 3D embossing Folder along with Festive Cluster Die set and Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Die.

Here is a picture of supplies used with Altenew Watercolors.

My card came out very pretty and I am extremely thankful to Altenew for having some awesome products for us.

Hope you liked the card too.

I am inspired by the current inspiration challenge on Altenew blog

https://blog.altenew.com/come-join-the-june-inspiration-challenge/


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along

1 comment:

  1. So so AWESOME!! Thanks for playing along in the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.