Monday 14 June 2021

Summer Fun | Create A Smile

Hi Friends,

Summer's are here and it's always a fun time to spend with family and friends.

I have got today this lovely card, I enjoyed making this one so much.

 


I have made a Slimline card using Cream Toppings Stamp set. 

I was completely inspired by the current MoodBoard on 

Create a Smile stamps Blog

Those Lollies stacked in the plate melted my heart 😀😋

How I made my Card,

I diecut my base in Blue cardstock and then diecut another slimline white base on water color paper.

I started water splashing colored pigments in order as seen.

Then I stamped my images, Colored  them in Copics and adhered using foam tape.

Sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I finished my card with some enamel dots, which I got along with my Create A Smile order.

Hope you enjoyed this fun card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also linking my card to






8 comments:

  1. Love this colorful coffee cup card! Super -TFS at WAW - best wishes in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card Anushree! Thank you for playing along with the moodboard challenge at Create a Smile Stamps! Hugs, Tinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and beautiful! Absolutely love that watercolor background! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful idea to take winter cups and turn them into a bright and colorful summer card! ☺️☀️
    Thanks for playing along in our current create a smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful. I love how the color goes into the cups and your coloring. Thanks for playing along at the create a smile challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! What a fun card! Thank you so much for joining the create a smile challenge
    Vic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.