Thursday 9 May 2019

Just say Cheese!!

Hi all,

I love making Scrapbook layouts,I feel they are the best ways to document memories and that's the same feeling with my family members too.My first layout happened some four years back and since then its like no stopping...Hhehe๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡

Today's layout is special,I have made this for my husband who is a keeper and enabler of my crafting journey and wishes.Without him,all this would never be possible.For this layout,I was completely inspired by Flora Farkas layout for NSD on Pink Fresh Studio blog,I absolutely loved the sketch presented by her.For color palette,I took my inspiration from Pink Fresh Studio's May month challenge colors .

Here is my take on this








Flora's layout is below

The color palette which inspired me is here

I love Rainbows and really can't miss this lovely palette as my inspiration.

How I made it:

This lovely layout is done on a plain white card stock of size 12*12.I have used my Distress oxides to create a watercolor washed background using a flat brush of 1" size.

Next I used "Unicorn Dreams" Stamp set from Pink fresh studio and stamped all images on a white card stock and die cut them.I have water colored few portions of the Unicorn.All pieces are adhered as shown.I adhere the picture on top of a white die cut panel.

Next I adhered some flower puffy stickers from Pebbles brand which I picked from Scrapbook.com.After that I stamped small leaves all around the wreath in light green ink.I also added few more stickers of heart and camera.A small sentiment saying I believe in you is also stamped on white die cut panel top right.

Lastly I added the sentiment which is on vellum which silver writing saying "Just say Cheese".Completed the layout with some enamel dots.

Products I used are 


I am entering this layout in:












Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree


22 comments:

  1. A lovely layout for your husband and what a lovely thought, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dreamy colors and layout! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super photo and a really lovely design, great background and stamps. Thank you for joining our 'All things Feminine' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely page! Thanks for joining in with our 'English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful page! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely is this! Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout .... love the colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Love that rainbow background! Thanks so much for playing along with the May Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great layout - thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Scrap.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout, I love the mix of colours and natural elements. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.