Friday 24 May 2019

Happiness and Coffee!!

Hello Friends,

Anushree here today with my very first coffee card, made with Tubby Craft stamp set "Bookmark Quote".A quick introduction before I start showing you all the pictures.

So this is my first stamp set with coffee ,the sentiment is so true...I was a bit nervous while starting with this stamp set,so many ideas running but so confusing...U can understand my first coffee cards๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….But honestly once I finished making three cards(rest two I will be posting soon),I was thinking I could definitely make many more...Loved the sentiment,the font and how neatly all has been put together.

Here is my card




How I made this:

Browns can never go wrong when its coffee.I started with a brown cardstock as my base having another white cardstock below and splattered some white color onto it.

I chose a third layer of white cardstock and diecut it into a tag piece.Then I heat embossed the sentiment stamp with white embossing powder.After that I used Chocolate Brown dye ink from Tubby craft to give distress effect as shown.

Lastly I attached a thread to the tag and adhered it to the base using double sided tape.


I have used:



Hope you all liked my card.

I am entering this card to following challenges:







Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,Anushree





20 comments:

  1. Love the flow of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kraft and white look amazing together, fab little tag too. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag and sentiment-love the splatters too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore this! You let the coffee/inking do the talking! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, the brown and the kraft look great together. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the fun embossing. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kraft and inking against the white certainly match the sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card - love the tag and the colour combo! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun effect with the coffee themed stamps and the "spill" effect on the card. Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design, love the inking on the tag. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.