Monday 27 May 2019

Coffee cards

Hello Friends,

Thank you for stopping by once again,I am showing more coffee cards made with stamp set "Bookmark Quote".These ones I made for my Design team post for Tubby Craft.






How I made this:

I chose a white cardstock as base for this card.Next I adhered two thin brown strips on the left side of the card.

After that I chose a pattern paper to keep a little masculine theme for the card and die cut it before adhering to the base with clear glue.

I handcut a tag design and stamped the sentiment with chocolate brown ink from Tubby Craft.I attached this to the base with double sided tape.I also distressed the sides of the tag using same ink and daubers.Lastly added some enamel dots to complete the card.


One more card,With rainbows now




How I made it:

This is my rainbow card.I took a white cardstock for base.Then I took a smaller white cardstock and stamped the book stamp to create the background.I used Black ink to do the stamping. I chose to color the books a little in rainbow pattern.I adhered this background to base card.

Next I took vellum sheets and stamped the sentiment by heat embossing with white powders.Then I diecut the piece into tag design and adhered the red eyelet with violet ribbon.I adhered this vellum sheet using double sided tape.

Lastly I added some enamel dots in rainbow colors to add interest to the card.

I have used:




Hope you liked my cards.Thanks again for visiting the blog

I am entering these cards here:





Have a wonderful day,
Anushree





7 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards love the sentiment stamp and great designs on both
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful, Anushree! So very grateful for your visit and sweet note over on my blog for the Pinkfresh May release - heaps of thanks for your kindness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Ivana!!U really inspire me!!

      Delete
  3. It's simply beauty. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Masculine card, thanks for joining Uniko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.