Monday 15 April 2019

Special Moments Mixed media frame

Hi Everyone,

Today I have a mixed media frame on my blog.I loved the color chart used on this one.This one is my favorite covering lot of my handmade flowers.Here's a picture with some close ups along.




PROCEDURE

I have used a 9*12 inches canvas as my base.Then applied heavy white Gesso on my base.Next I have used a Tim Holtz stencil with modelling paste creating the Harlequin design on both the opposite sides of the panel.On one of the sides I have also used dotted stencil from Tim Holtz.

Next I have used Lindy's colors, Caribbean Cruise Flat spray set to color my panel.All these flowers are handmade using Sigma papers from Papericious. Some are made using various dies and some are handcut.

Lastly I have attached everything in the frame using heavy gel as shown including flowers,chip boards,pictures,some tiny beads ,cup sequins and resin white frames.

Sharing some more pics below




Material used




I am entering this frame to following challenges:

16 comments:

  1. A wonderful choice of colour to showcase your photos and loving all those flowers, thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in our 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and beautiful frame.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fantastic creation! The colors and the flower embellishments are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful canvas
    Thanks for playing with us at MMP

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Papericious April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Project! Thankyou for playing along with us at Papericious April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project!
    Thank you for playing along !
    Priya
    Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully colourful!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Papericious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.