Sunday 28 April 2019

Keep a warm heart Scrapbook Layout

Hello Friends,

I have been keeping busy these days as my kids summer holidays are going on.There are so many things to be done in a day,more cooking,more running around inside the house and outside when taking them for various extra circular classes.But honestly spending so much of quality time together is also priceless.I was trying to work on this for quiet sometime when in the middle my laptop also crashed ,happy to complete it.

My daughters love my layouts,they feel its such a unique way to treasure memories and I completely agree with them.My elder one has a full wall in her room dedicated for my layouts.

For today's layout,I have drawn my inspiration from Altenew Sketch Challenge #14.



Here is my layout for the challenge








To make this layout ,I have used lot of amazing products from Altenew. Here is a list,


How to:
I have taken a 12*12 white cardstock. and added three strips of Dotted Washi tape as per the sketch.I took another white cardstock of size 4*4.5 and using watercolor striped stencil made the pattern using watercolors,adhered that to main frame using double sided tape.I then adhered the picture on top of this water colored piece.

I have used various stamp sets,list is mentioned above,where I stamped them using black Ink on separate cardstock and dieccut it or fussy cut as required.

Some flowers are from Our family cardcstock stickers,other are stamped,colored and fussy cut before adhering them to the layout.I have used flowers from Happy Bloom stamp set.Leaves are from stickers and Camelia set.

For sentiments,I have used stamp set like Best mom and Happy holidays.Everything is adhere as shown.I finished my layout using some enamel dots bought locally.I have also handwritten a personal message using a gel pen simply.

For this layout I was completely inspired the sketch and also the color theme.For me flowers are life,so going floral is something I would never skip.LOL😊😊

I am linking this layout to following challenges:
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree 


6 comments:

  1. I love your creation, it’s beautiful. It’s fresh and colorful ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful LO! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.