Tuesday 16 April 2019

I baked you....

Hi all,

I have a quick post for today.Made this super cute card for a friend whom we(me and my two daughters,4 and 8 years old) actually baked a cake from scratch....LOL...I am not a cake making person but this one I wanted to try...what better than gifting a catty card to someone who loves cakes and cats both.Here is my card



I was completely inspired by the current sketch challenge on http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2019/04/inky-paws-challenge-95.html


To make this card:

1. First I took an orange color cardstock as my base.Next I took white card stock and diecut using Essential Cutaways from Winnie and Walter.Later covered some portion of this white cardstock with Gingham Washi tapes.

2. Next I took another white cardstock and cut it as per the sketch,adhered some washi tape on the top and ties a Baker's twine.

3. Next I stamped this cat image from Newton Loves Cake stamp set and water colored it.I fussy cut the image and adhered using double sided tape.

4. Lastly everything is adhered as shown.I embellished  the card using Gumdrops.

Here are some more clicks




Material used:




I am entering this card to following challenges:





I have used twine and gumdrops as my embellishments.



Thanks for stopping by!!

Anushree



14 comments:

  1. What a great take on the challenge.
    Thanks so much for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I really like how you colored your orange tabby kitty! So glad you shared your talents with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Love the image. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Anushree ... and how fun with that punny sentiment ... what a fabulous card to go with your home baked cake! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.