Tuesday 15 May 2018

You make me smile!!

Hi there,Welcome back to my blog.

Today I have a CAS card again,this time I have used stamp set from Casual Fridays Pretty Posies.Here is my card


I have tried playing along the sketch challenge #199,here is the link to the challenge along with sketch pic

I have stamped the four images with black archival ink on white card stock . One flower image I stamped on separate sheet and colored it and then applied glossy accents for dimensional look.I have also attached Washi tape to top and bottom adding few colors to the card.Lastly the sentiment is from same stamp set,I loved putting it as that's what I felt after making this sweet and simple card.

I am also entering this card to following challenges




Hope you liked my card,thanks for visiting!!

Anushree



11 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed... Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one colored flower made ME smile, socute and draws all the attention, well done and thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maaike!!i am glad to get a smile on your face...

      Delete
  3. Oh gorgeous! Love that you only added colour to one flower. Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anushree, Great take on the Inspired by Nature Challenge. I love how the flowers and leaves are arranged on the card. Its very clever to color just one flower. The colored flower acts as the focal point, while other elements add more interest to the card while maintaining the white space. Very good CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards. Happy crafting. Hugs -Bharati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big hug to u as well Bharati...such a crisp description of the card...I must say you read my mind completely...pleasure you stopped by my blog...thanks for the kind words!!

      Delete
  5. What a pretty card Anushree, it looks as though there might be an extra layer with the coloured flower, but it is just lovely!
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, I love how you concentrated the colour just on one flower. By adding the flower and washi it may be outside the one layer challenge guidelines but nevertheless, it's a lovely CAS card. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.