Thursday 24 May 2018

Word Art Wednesday+Second GDT post

Hello friends,

This is my second post as Guest designer for Word Art Wednesday.I am truly honored to design for this lovely challenge blog.Here is my card for the challenge



I have used a purple background Card base.Then I took a separate tag sheet and did gold foiling on the background using a stencil.Have made small flowers and applied some gold paste on them.I have put two small scrolls of paper and then placed my flowers.Below the scrolls I have used metal flower embellishment.Lastly on the tag I have attached a metal embellishment saying FAITH.

For the word art,I cut it into a circle and attached on the purple background.Then I placed the tag made by me.Lastly attached enamel dots to add fun to the card.

Hope you have liked it.

Here is the link to the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge

I have used the below word file to create my card

Do join the challenge to win awesome gifts.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.