Thursday 24 May 2018

Floral backgrounds,Pink Fresh Studio

Hello everyone,

Recently I placed my kind of big order from Simon Says Stamp and got this beautiful stamp set "Floral backgrounds" from Pink Fresh Studio,Here is my very first card from this lovely stamp set..



I took a card base of 5*6 inches,stamped the image with black archival ink and then water colored it.Then I added clear embossing powder on the whole as i wanted to make it little glossy.Adhered Washi tape all four sides and lastly stuck a puffy sticker with sentiment along with some enamel dots.

I am playing along with following challenges with this card.


I have played along the color challenge.


I was inspired by song 5 Spring flowers which is currently everyone's favorite in my house since my 3 year old daughter is completely stuck on to it for a while😅




Thanks for spending time with me.

Hugs,Anushree





9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely floral creation, here comes summer! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms and perfect match for that color inspiration too! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Inspired By A Song Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card,
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.