Tuesday 12 January 2021

Winter wishes with Unicorns and Glitter

Hi Friends,

I am keeping a little busy with 2021. Kids school has reopened after winter break and I have some custom orders to complete. By God's grace,it's going nice till now unlike 2020. Hoping for a beautiful year ahead.

I have this lovely winter birthday card for today. I am playing along MFT sketch Challenge.


I have used MFT Magical Unicorns for my card along with Wow embossing powders. All coloring is done using Copic Markers and background is inked in distress inks.

I loved all the sparkle and glitter added with unicorns on the card.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am entering my card to


5 comments:

  1. Love the cute card,Unicorn and perfect sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Love the sweet unicorn and wonderful layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the cute unicorn and fab design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good Luck!
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.