Thursday 14 January 2021

Love Ballet | Magengo Designs DT Post

                                                                     Hi Everyone !!

Happy New Year, wishing all a crafty year ahead. Have you checked new release by Magengo Designs . It's just so adorable.

I have this lovely card for today using Let-us-dance stamp set



To make my card, I inked my background in distress inks Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold.

Next I printed my SVG file and colored the images in alcohol markers.

I added a die cut sentiment topped with some glitter on alphabet O.

My ballet dancers are stuck on card using double sided tape.

To add some more love to the card, I added small hearts inked in Picked raspberry again.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to
That's me one among those bunnies, dancing in my mind always...I always wanted to do Ballet and this year has begun with something wonderful. I was hesitant in taking physical classes,thanks to pandemic...my fav ballet teacher offers her classes online now. Done with just two classes and feels so much ME.





9 comments:

  1. How fab you are doing Ballet! This card is so adorable. Love the background and super colouring. Best touch is the glitter on the Love-thanks for sharing a little of 'you' with us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the cute bunnies and fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what a gorgeous card! I love your vivid colors and the cute, bunny ballerinas! Such a fun and pretty design! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course, pink + orange = ballerinas! So darn cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards, Anushree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us in the STAMPlorations CAS Cards challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.