Monday 4 January 2021

Winter Birthday!!

Hi Friends,

I have this super sweet card for today. Winter Birthdays are always special. My whole family including me celebrate our birthdays in winters. 

This one is for my younger one's BFF.




I have used MFT stamps Best Adventure Bears and Beary special Birthday stamp set for my card.

All coloring is done using copic markers. Background is splattered with white acrylic color.

Snowflake dies are from Echo Park.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to

 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable birthday card, like the dies that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty! I love that you made a birthday card (Happy birthday, by the way!)

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Winter challenge, and Happy New Year!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.