Monday 18 January 2021

MFT BOX Card, My first one

Hi Friends,

This card is just so special for me. I have been loving all the box cards on MFT blog by their designers. And without any doubt was hoping to get one sometime for myself. I celebrated my birthday 10 days back on 7th January and couldn't believe my gift from Hubby.

Yes, You got it right...he bought me these box card dies.He is such a keeper,always knows what I am wishing for. So here's my first BOX card with MFT Magical Unicorns and Outside the Box Die-namics.



I have created a winter birthday card and have used Copics for all coloring. The background is inked in Cracked Pistachio ink and then heat embossed in WOW Clear Sparkle Powder.


Foe inside layering, I cut those waves myself on the Shelf die provided with MFT Box die. Snowflakes are dies from ECHO Park .


My card goes flat in an A2 size envelope.


Yayy !! so happy sharing this one with you all here.Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to



6 comments:

  1. What a fun design with these cute images!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the design of the box and the unicorns are so sweet. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colourful creation, thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.