Friday 22 January 2021

NEW Adventures Tag

 Hi Friends,

I am back on blog with a cute tag. New Year has definitely come with new hopes and sunshine ☀️. I am happy exploring some new mixed media techniques.

Here’s my tag

.


 I have used stamp sets from TubbyCraft and Jane’s Doodles. I have used embossing powder from WOW embossing powders Sparkling  Snow. I have also used a stencil from SUGARPEA DESIGNS Leaf Canopy .

I stamped the images and coloured them in Copic markers. I mix some acrylic paint from Finnabair with embossing powder and then applied on the tag. I completely love the effect created by the embossing powder after getting mixed with acrylic paint.

This tag was completely a new adventure for me where I was trying a different technique. Thankfully I had success and I found a wonderful effect on my tag.

I am playing along with  More than words mini challenge and have use the word NEW in my tag..

'.

25 comments:

  1. Super cute tag! I love the touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely adorable tag! Thank you for joining us for the Mini-Challenge this month at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute....what a fabulous tag! hank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and adorable tag.. love the tinch of sparkle.. Thank you for joining us at More than Words Challenges! Much Love, Jinal Savla

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Those bears look adorable and I love the fun layout of this card. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and sweet - I love it totally <3
    Thank you for joining More Than Words Mini Challenge this month!
    Greetings,
    Aga Mirkowska

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute:) Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and love all the different elements you've used. Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how sweet this is! Thanks for joining in with the mini challenge at MTW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful tag. Thank you for joining at MTW mini challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!!!!
    Thank you for joining us for the mini challenge this month at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.