Thursday 16 January 2020

Want you by my Side!!

Hi Friends,

I loved doing this subtle feel for this card...covering minimal space around...HUH,that's not my style though,I feel it came out well.

What do you have to say?? Here's my card....


Close up


I am playing with Sugarpea designs Parisian Holiday stamp set.

In the background,kraft paper is gold foiled and diecut before placing onto the card.

I was inspired by colors of the current challenge at Sugarpea designs

Challenge link here,


Hope you like it.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along,



I have a scarf in brown having diagonal golden lines.

While gold foiling the kraft paper using dry embossing technique,I was so happy to recreate my wardrobe on paper,teamed up with girl sitting on suitcases...love it



Would be sending this to my best friend who lives far far away


17 comments:

  1. Adorable sentiment and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and look forward seeing your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I bet that scarf is fab and love you could use it as inspiration for the background! Gorgeous sweet image and coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very sweet creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More 'Feminine theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card and I like that sentiment too! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenges this month xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and love the stitching around he edges. Thanks for joining our first blog challenge on Let's Craft & Create this year and all the best. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I like the design with the designer paper highlighting the image. Love the creative image of the girl! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable, Anushree. I love the stitching in the die. Great colors and a darling stamp set. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
    God bless,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie, Anushree ... so sweet against the striking gold striped background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking the time to join in with the STAMPloration CAS card challenge, your card is so cute :) STAMPgirl Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.