Tuesday 28 January 2020

Birthday Mermaid!!

Hi Friends,

Weather in Bangalore is not so friendly these days...both my younger one and me are suffering from cold and fever.I felt a little better today so thought of trying this card.



Mermaid stamp is from Honeybee stamps,colored by my elder daughter.Yeah she is good with watercoloring.

I have adhered a pattern paper strip and embellished card with dew drops.Sentiment is a diecut colored in distress oxides.

Hope you liked this simple card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along:






My elder daughter will be mailing this card to her friend in Australia.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us in the Team Lou "Anything Goes" challenge over at Southern Girls Challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SGC DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, if the weather outside not so good, that I need no excuse for my hobby :) Where is Bangalore? You made a great mermaid card. Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Ute
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. :o)
    ADORABLE!! :o)
    Thank you so much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge #85. Sorry for the late comment. I hope to see you again in our challenges. :o)
    Milka DT bastel-traum challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.