Monday 6 January 2020

Meant to be sent!!

Hi Friends,

I am thrilled with Wendy's idea of 


and I am absolutely in.I admit there are so many cards I make but can't post due to various reasons.This drive would surely encourage mailing all those beautiful wishes meant to be sent.

Here is my card using my brand new Set of Zig markers and Distress Oxide pads.





This card is for my travel freak friend Pooja,its a shaker card and tried putting her favorite colors Pink and yellow.

I have used Parisian Holiday stamp set from Sugarpea Designs along with Sugarcut TreeScape .The original sentiment was straight which I rounded a little on the acrylic block.As these stamps have great adhesive quality,rounding and stamping was easily possible.

This card was super fun.Hope you liked it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Inky Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:



I have used my very old Heart punch to create heart confetti for the shaker and completely inspired by the moodboard




I have new ink pads and color pens along with new trick of making confetti with punches.


18 comments:

  1. Such a cute shaker card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creations.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts 'Soft Pastels' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shaker card and a fabulous inspiration of the mood board!! Thank you for joining our 'punch' challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet shaker card and I'm so happy you were inspired by our mood board! Your creation makes me smile! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Punches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image and a gorgeous background with some lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Soft Pastels' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popped back to say thanks for also sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute colourful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More and Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card and you got to us your new craft purchases too. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.