Wednesday 8 January 2020

Happy Holidays!!

Hello Friends,

Floral cards never go out of fashion and suit all occasion.I made this one as my Tubby Craft Design Team post.I have used new stencils from Tubby Craft.

Here is my card,





I have used LEAFY stencil for my background with Emerald Green Ink.After that I die cut that to circle and adhered as shown.

Next I stamped Image from Plumeria Florals(My favorite stamp ofcourse...I make a lot of cards with this one)  and colored using Tubby Craft inks.Lastly I attached some Nuvo dots to create interest to my card.

Hope you liked the card.

Products used are:

Thank you for stopping by..
Have a wonderful day,








15 comments:

  1. great card :)
    Thank you very much for joining us at the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Ute
    DT Spotlight Januar 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking colour palette, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Favourite Stamps' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous splash of colours and the flower stamp is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card has a lovely feeling of spring to it. I really like the colours that you've used, especially on your stamped flowers. Thank you for joining us in our 'Favourite Stamps' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new stencil for your background for your pretty stamped and colored flowers, Anushree. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers look so pretty. I love how vibrant they are. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.