Friday 31 January 2020

Altenew Best wishes !!

I have a new card for today.

I have tried lot of techniques for this card like stenciling with embossing paste,heat embossing,pencil coloring mixed with water coloring.

Here is my card,






I have used Altenew Persian Motifts stamp set for flowers which are heat embossed and colored.This time I have tried coloring with my Polychromos pencil colors and new Altenew water colors brush pens.

The stenciled flowers are from Craft 9 studio,I mixed some distress oxide ink with embossing paste to create these flowers.Background is water splattered.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:
Altenew-January2020-InpirationChallenge

inspired by the color chart for the challenge

will be mailing to my brother for his new venture





7 comments:

  1. love the bright colors - thanks for joining the January STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking and colorful! Thanks so much for playing Altenew January Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful bright colourful card, I love it. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making money online using it is as simple as 1---2---3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money automatically?

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.