Tuesday 7 January 2020

Thank you Love!!

Hi Everyone,

This card is for my Husband...Today is my Bday and would like to thank him for everything on this special day of mine.He is a keeper,has been always there in my ups and downs...been more than 11 years knowing him and each day feels new,refreshing and loved with him...Thanks Abhinav💓

My way of saying Thanks would obviously be a card,I made this yesterday only,here it is


I have used my new stamp set from Newton Nook...Christmas Cuddles...I love adding glitter wherever possible.This stamp set is my favorite too. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

Playing along with,







Love making Thank you cards

16 comments:

  1. Very sweet images against the prettily coloured background with the glittery hearts, many thanks for sharing your pretty card and joining us at Allsorts 'Soft Pastels' theme and Stamping Sensations 'Favourite Stamps' themes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I am sure your husband will treasure it. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and a some lovely dies, a really sweet card. Thank you for joining our 'Soft Pastels' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet! The little blue kitty is just darling! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card that you have made for our Inky Paws challenge, Anushree. Blues are my favorite color too! Thank you for submitting your card! Happy creating! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute!! And how about you thanking your dear hubby on your birthday. What a good wife you are Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue... Actually I feel grateful each day, thought my birthday would be a good time to thank him for everything he does for me🥰🤗

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.