Thursday 30 May 2019

Sea Friends,Your Next Stamp

Hello Everyone,

Its Anushree here,Thanks for visiting my blog,Today I have a Dolphin Card which I made using Your Next stamp "Sea Friends".This is first time I was working with Dolphin Stamps and loved it totally.

Here is what I have made,





How I made it:

I took a Yupo paper and played using Blue shades of alcohol inks...Loved how this sea turned out.Next I stamped the dolphins on a separate cardstock,inked them with black Archival and water colored them.

After that I fussy cut the Dolphins and adhered as shown using clear glue.The sentiment is from same stamp set,stamped and fussy cut on a separate cardstock.

I have used:



Hope you liked my card.Do follow the blog if you like what I am doing.

I ma entering it to following places:




Inspired By the Blue sea in the picture.




Thanks once gain for stopping by!!

Hugs, Anushree









20 comments:

  1. Well done with the alcohol sea!
    Thanks for sharing your idea with us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation and real fun sentiment, many thanks for joining in our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the wavy alcohol ink background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoe fresh and crisp and lovely is your card! Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, AAA Cards and Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, love the dolphins and fantastic sentiment!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts' 10th birthday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great summer card. The waves you created are wonderful. Thanks for joining in the YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such a beautiful blue. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards for our birthday celebration. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Anushree for participating in our blog challenge, Lovely card designed with minimal supplies.....keeping the whole holiday/beaches theme in mind. Wish you all the best...

    Much Love
    Priyanka- Founder @Prika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card!Thank you for participating in Prika's monthly challenge. Good luck.

    Shweta,
    CI-Prika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Your AI sea is absolutely gorgeous and perfect to pop up your lovely dolphins. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card.Thank you so much for taking part in this months blog challenge at Prika

    Manasa Priya,
    Craft Inspirator, Prika ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome idea for the alcohol sea, Anushree. And such a beautiful CAS card. Thank you for joining us at the 5th Birthday party at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.