Friday 10 May 2019

Enjoy the Ride!!

Welcome Friends,

I have a lovely scrapbook page for today.This one, I have made for my younger daughter Misha and dates back to 2016 when we traveled to Srilanka. It was indeed a memorable trip with combination of beaches,hills and plain areas.Food was also too good and natural beauty is beyond description. 

Here is my page







HOW TO:

I have taken a white 12*12 cardstock and started splattering some blue,some red and some yellow water color on upper right half of the page.The bunting on the top is hand cut from Papericious pattern papers "Happy Birthday"and adhered using clear dry glue.

To create this layout,I was inspired by Enza'a layout on Pink Fresh Studio's blog,here is the picture 


I also took a cut out of size 2*12 from the same pattern paper and adhered as shown.I also used some colourful strips from cardstocks to create a background along with a paper doily.
Next I used Precious Polaroids die set from My favorite Things in different colors and sizes and adhered as shown along with the picture of my daughter.

I have used Scootin By stamp set from Pink fresh studio to create various colorful elements for the page and water colored them all using my Zig markers.All these are stamped on a separate white paper and then fussy cut later. For color chart I was inspired by May month rainbow color scheme from Pink Fresh studio attached below




I have used some sentiment stickers from my stash.Everything is adhered as shown.I have also stamped some dotted lines on the right bottom of the page using grey ink and adhered a sentiment from same stamp set reading Enjoy the ride.lastly I have embellished my page with some enamel dots from Create a smile.My page looks complete to me.

Products used:





I am entering this page here:









Hope you liked it.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Regards,Anushree





18 comments:

  1. Fabulous scrapbook page love all the elements and design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super page, lovely bright colours and stamps, embellishments too. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a Lovely scrapbook page with fabulous colours and so much to look at. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and more this month xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your happy layout, Anushree!! So bright and happy--just like the happy photo! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the colors & how you used the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Papericious April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable layout!! Love all the bright colors, they really go with the playful feel of it! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb ! Love it ! Thanks for playing along Papericious! Regards Nikkita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So incredibly colorful and happy! LOVE this so much! Thanks so much for playing along with the May Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.