Friday 10 May 2019

Mixed media Wall clock

Hello Friends,

I have a beautiful Mixed media Wall clock for today.This wall clock is done for a lovely wife who wants to gift handmade to her husband.He will be celebrating his birthday in next few days.I am very happy with how it turned out and quiet sure that the couple will cherish it forever.

Here are the pictures,







For this clock I was inspired by the April Challenge from Papericious,Anything Goes with Flowers and Butterflies.

How I made it:

I took a raw clock base and applied Gesso on the whole base.Next I did some stenciling using various stencils from Tim Holtz and Craftreat.

In the center,I have used Pretty peonies Decoupage paper from Papericious. This paper has both the flowers and butterflies.I have used Mod Podge glue to adhere the decoupage papers. Next I have applied some inks from Tubby Craft and let it dry.

After that,I glued the Mdf cut Roman numerals ring around the center.I have also used some of the couple's pics to personalize the clock.

To complete the clock ,I have adhered some handmade flowers and butterflies.

Products used:








Hope you liked it.

I am entering this project here:





I am inspired by the colors like Blues and purples in the picture,Have also added Butterflies in my work as the twist suggested.

I have added some metallic beads in the flower centers as pollens, also the hands of the clock are in metal.hoping that qualifies it for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,Hugs Anushree





16 comments:

  1. Beautiful mixed media piece love the beautiful peony paper,great stencilling and beautiful photos to personalise it a definte keepsake
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, love the peonies! Thanks for sharing at Papericious April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Project! Thankyou for playing along with us at Papericious April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing wall clock!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Papericious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project! I love all the color. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever! Love how the challenge image prompted you. Thanks for playing with us at CE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely clock. Good use of colours. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the fun at creative Embellishments this month. Your clock face is wonderful and I love the photos you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clock and all the colors! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.