Monday 6 May 2019

Ink blended cards!!

Hi Everyone,

Anushree here,I have two lovely cards for today showing beautiful ink blended backgrounds and single ink stamping.The best part about these two cards is,I started making them simultaneously and used a single stamp set to complete both of them.

Here is my first card,




How I made this:

1. I took a plain white card stock and started blending various inks from Tubby craft.

2. Once the background was ready,I started stamping various images from "Bright Day" stamp set.

3. I have die cut the center with a circle die on this blended card stock.

4. Next I took a card base of white color again and stamped sentiment in the center,with black dye ink first and then heat embossed it with clear powder for the shine.

5. After this I adhered the blended piece with the help of double sided tape on the main card base.

6. Lastly added some cup sequins to add interest to the card.

Here is my next card,



How I made this:

1. I took a white card base and adhered a rectangle piece of ink blended portion.On top of that I adhered the round die cut which I got from the first card.

2. After this I stamped the sentiment using black ink and then used a die cut YOU to highlight my sentiment.

3. Lastly attached the cup sequins to add interest to the card.

I am sure you liked how easy it is when using tubby craft Dye inks and stamps for making cards.

Here is a picture keeping both of them together



Here is the list of products used:


I am joining the following challenges with these cards!!









Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Anushree





18 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining our 'English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two pretty floral creations, thanks so much for joining in with our 'English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully blended colours, they look so pretty! Two fabulous cards. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made use of the circular die cut by creating a second card! They're both so lovely.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Mothers’ Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful cards love all the stamps and coloured backgrounds-great idea to use the die-cut aperture to make another card.Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! Great colors, stamps, and dies! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect ink blending! Love those soft colors and the stark contrast to your black flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with Stempelgarten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two very stiking cards for our theme this month. Thanks for joining in with our 'English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty pair of cards - love those bright colours and how you used the circle die cut for the second card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.