Thursday 2 May 2019

Number card !! Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone!!

Anushree here with a card using number stamps from Tubby Craft.These number stamps are amazing with endless possibilities.My daughters will turn 9 and 5 soon so this time I thought to create something for them.

Here is the card which I have made for my younger one.




How I made it:

1. Base card stock is yellow.I took another card stock of white color and started stamping the balloons from Birthday wishes stamp set.Inks used are from Tubby craft.

2. Next I stamped the number 5 on white card stock and colored it before fussy cutting.

3. Before adhering the number stamp to the white card stock,I stamped the sentiment using black ink and some masking techniques.

4. I have also adhered some die cut clouds with enamel dots to complete the card.

5. Everything is adhered as shown.


Second card which is for my elder one will be posting soon next time

Products used






Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,Anushree



6 comments:

  1. This is such fun, love the colours and what a cool idea to add vellum clouds-your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card love the big number stamp and your vellum clouds.Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way your balloons look like they are floating in the sky with those vellum clouds and the shading on them is so pretty. The playful number is the perfect personalization and I am sure your daughter loved it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.