Saturday 4 May 2019

Now I am Nine...

Hi all..

I mentioned in my last post that I have made birthday cards for both of my daughters,Here is the one which I made for my elder one







How I made it:

1.This card is is four layered card.The base layer is violet card stock .Then I have adhered a white layer to the base which is little smaller than it.On top of that I have again adhered a violet card stock layer which is little smaller than white which is behind.

2. Next I took a white card stock and did dry embossing using embossing folders.I also die cut some green grass to be adhered at the bottom of the card.,this grass is negative die cut from Lawn fawwn Meadows Borders die set.

3. Next I stamped the number stamp on white card stock and colored it using tubby craft dye inks.I have fussy cut the image before adhering to the white base with Double sided tape.

4. I have also stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on white card stock and fussy cut it.

5. Lastly everything is adhered as shown.


19 comments:

  1. what a cute little card and rhyme. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how vibrant this is and such a lovely stamp. Great idea to add the texture with the background. Your daughters will love their cards. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those bright and vivid colours, someone is going to love receiving this card! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hoping you’ll join us for future challenges. And maybe come visit our new sister challenge AAA Birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty and fun CAS Birthday card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week ! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card and fabulous sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely sentiment! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card - I love how your personalized it with the number stamp for your daughter :) Thanks so much for getting playful with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's May "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.