Friday 19 November 2021

Christmas Wreath Card

Hi Friends,

I have just started making Christmas cards for this year.

First Christmas card for me  every year is always a Thank you card for an ongoing wonderful and blessed year .

So here's my card


I have made a wreath card using Curvy leaves dies from PinkFresh Studio.

Thank you ring and that star in the middle is from MFT dienamics.

I have adorned with some gold and red beads along with a mini red bow.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to

https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/blogs/card-making-challenges/november-2021-challenge








7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wreath! I love the circular Thank You die and the beautiful red beads for the holly berries.

    Thanks for sharing your Thanks project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath and fabulous colour choices. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab wreath, a very festive look with those colours. Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anushree, you are SO right with the combination of Christmas and Thank You card!
    No matter, which religion we follow... we are all blessed to still be able to love, live and craft (in these rough times).

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful wreath with us in the Uniko Challenge #68.

    Best wishes from Wiebke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.