Saturday 6 November 2021

Whisked Birthday

 Hi Friends,

I have whisked a cute card for today using Newton's Nook Designs Made from Scratch stamp set and Gingham stencil. 


I have embellished my card in YNS GUMDROPS ,they look so cute.

All coloring is done in Copics.

Hope you liked it

I am entering my card to 

Challenge #171 – Face Your Fears

I am so scared of making cakes as each time I try, they turn out to be disaster...I challenged myself and baked a chocolate cake yesterday for my daughters. It came out so well,they both just loved it. I made this card for my younger ones birthday yeasterday.


Precious card for me as its for my daughter,gifted her with handmade cake.




6 comments:

  1. I love the way the plaid stencil creates a table cloth for your baking supplies! Thanks for warming us up with your plaid at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius! Would have never thought to put these two together. Super cool idea. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink gingham with the baking images! Fabulous idea! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely lovely.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that your cake came out well. One thing to alway check is that all the ingredients (like baking powder) are not expired. That can ruin a cake. Just follow the instructions and you will be ready to open a bakery! I love your card, and I love your interpretation of our inspiration word. Thanks so much for playing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely whisked!!! Love the pastels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.