Sunday 27 December 2020

Santa's Mailbox, Magengo Designs

 Hi Everyone !!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I have this lovely card for you all today. I have used Santa's Mailbox stamp set from Magengo Designs .



I have used a Blue card stock as my base card and topped with three layers of white die cut windows. I have used double sided tape to adhere one window to another.

Next I printed my stamp set (I have provided link of my stamp set and also Magengo Etsy shop above)
and colored in Copics. Loved all the cute images in the stamp set. I adhered these as shown.

I also adhered two die cut snowflakes and a cute printed sentiment.

I have used

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to


10 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I love all the layers you used to create your snowy scene!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Tic-TAG-Toe challenge!

    Enjoy the season!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet Christmas card, many thanks for joining our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design, all the different layers and all different shapes-makes it all so interesting. Really love the background die and that you used blue for this. And what a sweet image and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, so cute, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic design! I love the layers and the snowy hills. You achieved such a unique and fantastic winter scene! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.