Tuesday 29 December 2020

Holiday card !!

Hi Everyone !!

I have this lovely card for today. I made this for a dear friend and since now it has already been received by her,I can post it too.

I chose to keep a different color scheme for my Christmas card inspired by Altenew May 2020 Inspiration colors. 



Here is what inspired me


I have used
Altenew Watercolor stripes stencil
Altenew and Pink Fresh Studio Celebrate Today stamp set
WOW Blue Glitz embossing powder
Copic Alcohol Markers

I started by using a 5*7 inches Light Orange cardstock and adhered another layer of white gold glitter sheet.

Next I stencilled using embossing powder and then topped it up with copic colored stamped floral image.

I completed my card with a holiday sentiment and some cup sequins.

Hope you liked it.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also adding my card to




 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the flowers and pretty colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card! I love how you use color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.