Friday 16 September 2022

Altenew Wild Hibiscus + Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers Mini Alnum

Hello Friends,

Today I have to share a wonderful project…I have made a lovely album using my Altenew supplies. I have used Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamp set for my cover page along with Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers.

Here are some pictures of the album










I chose to use Blue,Teal and Red as my main colors.

I have also made a small video of the flipping of the album




Hope you enjoyed this cute album.

I’m linking my album to 


I live in an apartment and have fewer plants but my mom has a beautiful garden, I get to see all that beauty whenever we visit her place. For this contest, I asked her for some pictures from her garden.




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.