Monday 28 February 2022

Feature Day 2 | LDRS

  Hi Friends,

Its Feature Day 2 at January & February collection features. I have got today a heat embossed card on Vellum.



I have used Woodgrain stamp set for the background. For the floral, I have used Joyful Blooms stamp set. It's heat embossed on vellum in white.

Sentiment is stamped in black ink.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree


I am linking my card to

http://casology.blogspot.com/2022/01/week-400-affection.html




2 comments:

  1. I love this bright colour base card, so full of Spring delight! And I like you added the soft woodgrain as it adds a little contrast to the oh so pretty vellum flower. Wonderful to see you at CASology x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.