Sunday 5 December 2021

Getting Wild With Altenew Washi Tapes -- Tray and Coasters set

 Hi Everyone !!

Today I have something special to share. You all are already aware of my love for paper Crafting, I am also a big time hoarder of  craft supplies.

Some of the amazing stuff from all that is from my favourite most brand ALTENEW. Now for today's project, I have used some of their gorgeous Washi Tapes, but the twist is that I haven't made a card....rather something so interesting and unique.

I have tried this for the first time and I am sure I have to make many more for my friends and family.....all for the reason it's so pretty.

So Now time to reveal, I have made this Tray and Coasters set using Altenew's 

* Vibrant Spay Die Cut Tape

* Gold Foil .2 inch Washi Tape





I have got full pictorial for you all in case you wish to try this as well


So firstly cover your base with Gesso, I have used white Gesso here...once that dries up, start adhering the washi tapes in way you want. I have made a straight cut from one side on the tape to align it to the tray.


I used a waste card to apply it smoothly and bubble free to the surface. Post that I adhered Gold tape inside the tray and also on the top edges. I repeated the process with the coasters.

I sealed the inside of the tray and Coasters with clear Resin. The top handle portion of the tray is sealed in Mod Podge Decoupage Glue and Varnish.

I have covered coasters edges in liquid gold.

And that completes my tray and coasters. I did this in stages and it took me 3 days to complete it. Resin takes 24 hours to cure completely.

Sharing some more pictures of my work



This set really looks so festive....I loved making it.

Hope you enjoyed it too.

I am entering my work to


Thanks to everyone for stopping by and leaving love here.

Hugs,Anushree





 


 





 

4 comments:

  1. Anushree, your tray is so very beautiful, and the coasters, too!! First prize at Altenew!!! Congratulations!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...I am absolutely thrilled !!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your win! Your creation is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.