Wednesday 20 October 2021

Shaker Card

Hi Everyone!!

I am back from my Dussehra holidays and loving all the crafting mojo I am carrying right now.

I have got this shaker card for today, combining my two favourite techniques  Die cutting and heat embossing.

I have used Waffle Flower Crafts Nesting Diamonds Die and Forever stamp set.

Foe heat embossing I have used Wow Embossing Powders, Metallic Brass, Primary Apple Red and Color Blend Verdigris

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to

https://waffleflower.com/blogs/challenges/october-2021-challenge-link-party




3 comments:

  1. Love all the embossed flowers. Great design! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed florals, pretty hearts and WOW !!! All that bright red! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Shaker card! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations' Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.