Friday 5 February 2021

Robots love | Magengo Designs Dt post

Hi Everyone !!

Today I am on the blog with a beautiful card inspiring you all for upcoming official day of LOVE. 

I have this love card for today using Robots Love Stamp set from Magengo Designs.


I absolutely loved these robots. To make my card I took a Blue cardstock and adhered a cloud die cut and big sentiment die cut in the background first.

Next I printed my digi stamp set SVG file and colored the images in COPIC markers. Then I fussy cut the same.


I adhered all images as shown in the card.

I also applied some Glossy Accents to Robots eyes to add interest to the card.

I have used 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! The bold blue background creates a great contrast for the sentiment and stamped images. Thanks for joining in the YNS fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.