Friday 7 August 2020

Celebrating Friendship

Hello Everyone,

Rainbows are my all time favorite and they are absolute fun to play with.

Here's my card using Polynesian Paradise from MFT stamps


MFT summer school is real fun,I have tried combining two lessons, Rainbows and White space for this card.

Rainbow is made using leftover card stocks on Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 Die

Images are watercolored and adhered separately.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am submitting this card to



Celebrating 20 years of friendship with this card for my Best Friend

Diecutting machine is my favorite tool



4 comments:

  1. I think your Summer School is working wonders. This card is so bright and cheerful. Super idea to use the leftover card for the rainbow and set this in the pretty frame. Love the watercolouring and perfect placement of the images. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy 🥰 So happy to hear that Sandie,Thanks for liking my card 🤗

      Delete
  2. This is so bright and cheery! I like your use of the rainbow and the whole Hawaiian theme! Thanks so much for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.