Monday 18 November 2019

Merry Christmas !!

Hi Everyone,

I am glad to be back after a two week long family vacation.It was real fun catching up with family and friends but I did miss making cards.Without further ado...

Here is my card for today,

I have used new stencil from Tubby Craft,Stamps are also from Tubby Craft.

I have stamped the images and water colored the images before adhering to the card.

I have used Snow paste to add extra charm to the card.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for visiting.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along,


I liked that cushion on the bed reading Merry Christmas




17 comments:

  1. A cute seasonal card, thanks so much for joining in with our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seasonal card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and bright and totally modern is your card. Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Uniko, really hope to see you come back and join in with future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet christmas card in traditional colours! Your penguin is fabulous. Thanks for entering it at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute contempory Christmas card, thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little design. All the best for 2020 and Thank You for playing along with the Uniko Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.