Thursday 8 August 2019

Happy Anniversary...with a Diecut!!

Hi All,

Today I have a card is where I have done some heat embossing,water coloring and used a die cut.This card I made as my DT post for Tubby Craft

 Here is the picture,



How I made it:

1. I have used four layers to create this card.First layer is white,then Grey,next is watercolored ombre background and last is heat embossed vellum.

2. I have watercolored the background using Tubby Craft inks and heat embossed vellum in white powder using floral invitation stamp set.



3. All layers are adhered using double sided tacky tape.Sentiment is a die cut in white cardstock.

4. I completed my card spreading some glitter glue on background and using enamel dots.

I have used:



Hope you liked what I made.
Thanks for visiting the blog.

4 comments:

  1. Lekkert kort.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Great techniques used x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.