Wednesday 14 November 2018

Diwali cards+Video tutorial

Hello friends,

This Diwali I made some cards for my Dt post in Tubby craft.Here is my first one with some close up pictures.Scroll down to know the procedure and the materials used for this card




Procedure:

1. I have used orange,yellow and white color cardstock for this card.The top one is white where I have done ink blending using Tubby craft dye inks Imperial red,lemon yellow and Tangy orange.

2. After ink blending,I have heat embossed small hanging diyas from Tubby Craft Diwali greetings stamp set.with gold embossing powder.

3. Next I made a shaker element and used sentiment from Diwali Ganesha stamp set which is stamped with Black dye ink from Tubby craft.

4. I have attached red sparkle paper on the shaker element and filled some gold beads inside.The same gold beads have been used on sides to embellish the card.

5. Then I attached this piece on yellow cardstock with clear glue and both together on Orange base card with double sided foam.And my card is complete.

Material used:

Tubby Craft stamps:
Diwali Greetings

Diwali Sentiments

Tubby craft inks:
Imperial red
Tangy orange
Lemon yellow


Next card I have is again a Diwali card with a cute Ganesha stealing the limelight.I completely enjoyed making this card and also have a video tutorial on the making.Pictures of the card are attached below.Also the video is attached later that.So here is the card






Material used:

Tubby craft Stamps:
Diwali greetings

Diwali Ganesha

Tubby craft inks:
Emerald green
Imperial red
Tangy orange
Aqua blue


VIDEO




I hope you enjoyed both the cards.Happy Diwali once again.Do visit the blog for more inspiration.

Festive wishes,
Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.