Tuesday 24 July 2018

Mixed Media...July Moodboard


Hi friends,

It been long I have not tried my hands on mixed media,needed some inspiration to kick off...I chose to pick July Moodboard from Mixed Media and Art...this one inspired me and here I am with my version of moodboard







I loved doing this piece.The bottom of the panel has some hand collected sea shells which me and my daughters collected on our trip to Pondicherry. The flower is made of clay and then adhered to the panel.This work is for my daughters who loved playing with me on this piece of art.I have used Lindy sprays and Prime waxes to make this.

My Inspiration came from the picture below


I am entering this work to following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree




1 comment:

  1. So beautiful decorated.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Mixed Media & Art!
    xo Katja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.